Friday, September 4, 2026

GIF Dump - 9.3.2026

Did he NOT HEAR her head hit that aluminum sign.

IF he had stayed in the car with the door shut, he would have been saved all the running and dodging.





Yeah, I would have already talked shit about that stupidity, so I probably would be having to flash some firepower when that happened because I would be laughing my ass off. But, never mind, I wouldn't have been anywhere where that kind of shit happens anyway.




That will never cease to amaze me.

7 comments:

  1. Is that a typical mating ritual and position for a phonebubious?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be damned, it finally posted the comment!

      Delete
    2. I imagine that you're right about the mating ritual. Although, I don't think they have a clue or give a damn if they have a partner or not most of the time.
      (Are you having posting here on this site or what? You're the second person who has mentioned posting difficulties.)

      Delete
    3. Yup, most blogger sites were down for posting comments for the past couple of days. Were you on vacation from reality?

      Delete
    4. I have been almost comatose these last few days. Breathing was a real struggle starting around Thursday and it is taking a long time to get where I can breathe after walking to the bathroom or to the kitchen. I haven't been aware of much.

      Delete
    5. I can see us as a pair, you can't breathe and I can't balance down a hallway, worse than blind leading the blind... I kinda figured you were having breathing problems.

      Delete
    6. I'm glad you had that time with BC to get your feet up under you for a while. He must be a hell of a person to put up with you ... and thank God for it.
      Take care of yourself, Cederq.

      Delete

NCAAF - New Rankings

  Although the rankings are subject to change sometimes between Monday and Tuesday. Miami being #1 just ain't right.