OMG, Just Google or Bing Hasan Piker and see for yourself. If you aren't aware of who and what Piker is, you're not someone who is going to do any of your own research and you will blindly vote for whoever the puppet masters tell you to.
This dude is a massive clusterfuck of everything you should avoid in life. They should put collages of him in his many, many, many, perversions and evils everywhere. Hope you're having a great day, Marcus.
I saw a video where he was discussing the video I posted. He said there's nothing wrong with being a socialist and being gay. The only good commies are dead commies.
Freaks on parade and in influential positions of power or the ear of those in power. Both are really gonna need to be removed and made never have that kind of juice again.
I clicked the link before your screenshot uploaded.
ReplyDeleteI wish I hadn't.
-lg
That is kind of crude ... sorry, lg.
DeleteEither way, it brings a whole new meaning to being a made...er...maid man.
Delete-lg
Is Hasan Piker running for something?
ReplyDeleteNot that I know of.
DeleteThen why should we care about this guy?
DeleteOMG, Just Google or Bing Hasan Piker and see for yourself. If you aren't aware of who and what Piker is, you're not someone who is going to do any of your own research and you will blindly vote for whoever the puppet masters tell you to.
DeleteSpeaking of brain bleach.......
ReplyDeleteGood morning, Karl!
This dude is a massive clusterfuck of everything you should avoid in life. They should put collages of him in his many, many, many, perversions and evils everywhere.
DeleteHope you're having a great day, Marcus.
well, it aint a halloween thing...dude's fukkin bonkers & needs help
ReplyDeleteFaggot communist. Really that simple.
ReplyDeleteTom762
I saw a video where he was discussing the video I posted. He said there's nothing wrong with being a socialist and being gay.
DeleteThe only good commies are dead commies.
Sweet Mary mother of Jesus I wish I hadn't. Thanks Karl.
ReplyDeleteThe Democrats will ALWAYS, ALWAYS be tied to the most perverse of humanity.
DeleteThank you, Toot.
Freaks on parade and in influential positions of power or the ear of those in power. Both are really gonna need to be removed and made never have that kind of juice again.
ReplyDeleteAnd Please God, let it happen or begin to happen soon.
Delete