Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Lake America And MAGA Mallards

I know he breathes to serve his liberal base but every once in a while he can't help but to interject a little common sense.


And since they are geese and people are wanting to call them Donald Ducks, I have to say if species isn't that important, I would rather call them MAGA Mallards.


5 comments:

  1. Apparently, DJT found out china was dumping steel in the USA and avoiding the tariffs by going through canada.
    -lg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't recall any libs complaining when St. Obama renamed Mount McKinley. They were just fine with that.

    Also, so glad to find you again after your last blog got nuked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Renaming stuff is only bad when conservatives do it.
      Thank you for visiting. Welcome back. Hopefully I'll be able to keep this version.

      Delete
  3. I predict a there will be a renaming frenzy in 2029.
    Also if it was stupid when democrats do it it is also stupid when republicans do it.

    All these changes have very real $ costs. Signs, websites, documents have to be updated at a cost to all of us. I'm all in for the free memes, point a laughing but we are 40 trillion in debt and running a multitrillion $ deficit. I fear we just can't afford these stunts anymore.

    JDH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may be right. ...... Wipe up all those tears and spittle before you leave.

      Delete

Political Memes/Cartoons - 10.16.2026