The bastards put Georgia's first game on ESPN+, which I don't get. I already pay too much for that damn TV, I don't want to subscribe to anymore channels that I'll only watch one thing on. Pisses me off. I think I have about 7 games scheduled to record. I'll end up watching 2 or 3 for the whole game and watching the others with a lot of fast forwarding. Almost everything I watch on TV these days, I record, so I can skip commercials and all the blathering by announcers and crap like that.
Anyway, here is the NCAAF schedule for Saturday. Should be something for almost everybody.
Only two games worth watching over the whole season; Kansas State vs Kansas University and KU against Misery/Missouri University. Go Jayhawks!
ReplyDeleteJudy, I'm sorry that you only have those two teams to root for.
DeleteI would be willing to let you be a fan for a real championship team or two if you ask nice. UGA or FSU.
(Just joshing, Judy ... we can't all have top dog teams.)
LOL And I'm just razing you, also. Since my husband passed away I don't have to have any casual knowledge as to who is doing what in sports.
DeleteCondolences.
Delete