Good morning, Karl! I hope you're feeling better!
Morning Marcus. I think my current condition is just where I'm at for now unless these doctors can come up with a new treatment.
Karl, I think you covered just about every distraction they are feeding the sheeple, good job.I do have to say, that Joel Osteen meme has me ROFLMAO.
Thank you Bear Claw.A lot of dumbasses out there think that Joel Osteen and James Talarico are Christians.
What BCCL said. As always I appreciate your posts and replies Karl.
Thank you, Toot. I appreciate your visits and comments here also;
The 'Palestinian Rachel Dolezal' is a school teacher in Philadelphia.
Good morning, Karl!
ReplyDeleteI hope you're feeling better!
Morning Marcus.
DeleteI think my current condition is just where I'm at for now unless these doctors can come up with a new treatment.
Karl, I think you covered just about every distraction they are feeding the sheeple, good job.
ReplyDeleteI do have to say, that Joel Osteen meme has me ROFLMAO.
Thank you Bear Claw.
DeleteA lot of dumbasses out there think that Joel Osteen and James Talarico are Christians.
What BCCL said. As always I appreciate your posts and replies Karl.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Toot. I appreciate your visits and comments here also;
Delete