Monday, September 14, 2026

Political Memes/Cartoons - 9.14.2026




9 comments:

  1. After the terrorist attack, the government instituted warrentless spying, homeland security, tsa, all the bs just to get on a plane.
    And 25 years later, islamists are invited into this country, setting up their conclaves in Dearborn, Dallas, NYC and elsewhere, islamists are running for and getting elected into govt offices and pushing their sharia and extremism...
    All that "security" and surveillance and for what?
    -lg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For shits and giggles ... until the next Islamic terrorist attack.

      Delete
  2. What -lg said. Thanks Karl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to comment on libs broken morals but would publish for some reason.

      Delete
    2. Toot, I have no clue what's going on but I'm looking.

      Delete
    3. Yours is not the only site so I think it's my eastbumphuque wifi. Thanks Karl.

      Delete
  3. Good afternoon, Karl! I pray you get that under control!

    LG- Heaven forbid we racial profile...... That would hurt their feefees....

    They killed our moderate voice and joked about it.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who is "they". Kirk was killed by Tyler Robinson. A white American raised as a Mormon (Christian)

      Delete
    2. Radicalized with a liberal agenda and in the process of transitioning.
      -lg

      Delete

Political Memes/Cartoons - 9.14.2026