Hey! I think you stole something from me....
I did! That shit was funny.
White Christians call it Crusades...
And there should be rumors of Crusades all the time now. What are the young men of the world waiting on ....
If you want a crusade get your sword and start walking towards Jerusalem.The young me of the world have families to raise.It is a tale as old as history. Old men sending the young to die in wars they are not willing or can't fight themselves.
They are too busy staring at the phones...Tom762
Hey! I think you stole something from me....
ReplyDeleteI did! That shit was funny.
DeleteWhite Christians call it Crusades...
ReplyDeleteAnd there should be rumors of Crusades all the time now. What are the young men of the world waiting on ....
DeleteIf you want a crusade get your sword and start walking towards Jerusalem.
DeleteThe young me of the world have families to raise.
It is a tale as old as history. Old men sending the young to die in wars they are not willing or can't fight themselves.
They are too busy staring at the phones...
DeleteTom762