The Terminator series did it for me. What sealed it was the local news called itself "Skynet". When it becomes un PC to call machines "clankers", you know it will be complete!
Toot and Tom. Hello to both of you. I'm gonna try and stick with the theory that this, while it won't blow over like Y2K, will roll on by. And if it exposes anybodies secrets, I'm all for it.
I'm not an intentional user of AI but if guberment is scared it is probably because it will expose everything. Thank you Karl.
ReplyDeleteThe Terminator series did it for me. What sealed it was the local news called itself "Skynet". When it becomes un PC to call machines "clankers", you know it will be complete!
DeleteTom762
Toot and Tom. Hello to both of you.
DeleteI'm gonna try and stick with the theory that this, while it won't blow over like Y2K, will roll on by.
And if it exposes anybodies secrets, I'm all for it.
Good morning, Karl!!
ReplyDeleteThey release that from AOC/karmala, we WILL be doomed.......
Marcus Z
Morning, Marcus.
DeleteI think it might spend all day spewing out "Kamala Salads."
Oh Great! An AI that on purpose spits out idiocy word salads. Those 2 are enough by themselves.
ReplyDeleteArtificial Idiocy.
Delete