My breathing, these last few days has taken what I hope is just a temporary turn for the worse and I find myself struggling to concentrate and just finding the motivation to do anything other than the things around the house that are essential. I will post when I can but there may be days that I miss out entirely.
If you are a Christian, please include my wife and I in your prayers.
And for the blue-haired and soi boi commenters, you need to consider saving yourself some time. I ain't in the mood. I will delete your asinine bloviating bullshit without blinking an eye. Word to the wise ... and the dumbasses alike.
The blog can wait. Do what you gotta do to get better.
ReplyDelete-lg
Thanks lg. I'm doing what they tell me. I think I'm past the point where it's going to get better ... at least on Earth.
DeletePrayers for you both We’ll be here
ReplyDeleteThank you, Jumpinjn. I'll be here too. Just typing a little slower.
DeleteTake all the time you need. I am on Oxygen with COPD so know full well what it is like to not be able to do anything. God bless you and your wife.
ReplyDeleteWell, Gerald, we're gonna be praying for you too.
DeleteThey say I have emphysema and I don't wander too far from the oxygen concentrator's these day either.
Rest up Karl, your health is more important than the blog. . .
ReplyDeleteThank you, Mark.
DeleteI've got to sit up most of the time to breathe easier and also to do my breathing treatments., so I try to limit my blog time to when I'm up anyway. If I'm doing a breathing treatment, I might as well be typing some nonsense on here, lol.
All the very best to you and yours, sir.... the blog can wait for better days to come. And if this is not to be, why then, we shall smile and consider ourselves well-met.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Mike in Canada
God bless you and yours, Mike.
DeleteThank you for the visit and the comment.
Oh crap, I guess none of my comments will get through then, even this one I surmise... Get well and you are in my prayers and I will make Bear Claw fall to his knees and utter a whole Novena on your behalf and your very lovely better looking, better half.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Cederq. And I would never wipe your words of wisdom off of my page. (snicker)
DeleteAnd I appreciate your prayers. When you tell Bear Claw, tell him I don't want to have any Crocs forced on me so don't pray for that.
And basically, prayers for my better half are so she will continue to take care of me no matter how bad I start to smell.
Praying to Padre Pio for you, if anyone has a direct line to the Blessed Mother he does, and miracles happen. Stay Strong
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna take your comment in the spirit I'm sure it was intended and say thank you.
DeleteI'll tip a couple back for you in hopes that the good vibes work their way up to you, brother. 🍺
ReplyDeleteThank you, B.C. I appreciate the vibes.
Delete