Why don't we give hurricanes and storms in the North American area, AMERICAN names. This is insane.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Georgia Was The Only Redeeming Thing About The Football Weekend
FSU and UF just played inexcusably shitty football. Both got beat by teams they should have made short work of. Georgia fought like dogs to ...
-
My breathing, these last few days has taken what I hope is just a temporary turn for the worse and I find myself struggling to concentrate a...

100% agree - why give it a name no one has ever heard of before? Hell, I still disagree with using male names - we should go back old school and give them all female names. And if there aren't enough female "I" names, just skip that letter.
ReplyDeleteAlso, it's more appropriate.
Delete-lg
Because of liberals and weak men we have to categorize male names with female names for hurricanes which are wholly a tantrum of nature and women are the only ones that can match that fury and escalate that quickly. Go back to female names only, it is only fair to us men.
ReplyDeleteIs DeSantis being term limited for governor?
You're exactly right about the named storms. During my youth, it seemed like they were all named after women.
DeleteAnd yes, DeSantis is term limited.
First, Isaacs isn’t as unnatural as DeSantis says. “Isaac’s Storm” is a historical account of the great Galveston Hurricane, named after the chief meteorologist James Monroe Isaacs
ReplyDeleteSecond, if Anon wants to keep only women’s names because of the supposed temper tantrums of nature and women, we could use Muslim male names. They’re no doubt the most violent, savage group of males the planet had ever seen.
And now I stand corrected. I finally heard the name pronounced as “ee-sa-EE-as” (a Spanish pronunciation?) No wonder DeSantis wants to say, “Isaiah”.
Delete