Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Political Memes/Cartoons - 10.6.2026







I think this cartoon was supposed to piss me off at Trump ... I got a good laugh.



5 comments:

  1. Morning, Karl!

    Tom762

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning-
    It'd be even funnier if he changed the names to Donaldzuela, North America, Trumpland, East America, Middle-East America...
    -lg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Call mee crazy but I would rather the president solved some of our problems in between renaming shit?

      Delete
    2. Anon 7:45. I just read an article about how the pilot's union forced United to rehire a pilot that was fired for praising the Oct. 7 hamas attack not even a week after the attempted suicide attack by a islam extremist on an AirDubai flight.
      Just one example of the wtf's going on in the world, so try to cultivate a sense of humor. There's already enough batshit crazy out there without you adding to the mix.
      -lg

      Delete

GIF Dump - 10.7.2026

Her flawed 'situational awareness' doomed her. Helmet isn't going to help with road rash. Evolutionary looting. SWEET wheelie sk...