Friday, June 26, 2026

US Just Conducted Military Strikes In Iran After Ceasefire Violation

The US military just conducted strikes in Iran after the ceasefire violation where they fired drones a ships in the Strait of Hormuz.


CENTCOM:



It sounds like more of a hand-smacking than a mass of destructive strikes that I wish he had delivered. Maybe Trump doesn’t want to go overboard in order to protect the ceasefire framework MOU.

8 comments:

  1. Only a fool would believe Iran will ever honor ANY agreement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. Why anyone would trust a regime that has never honored any promise they've ever made is beyond me. And they've proven how much they should be trusted by firing at ships in the Strait as recently as yesterday.

      Delete
  2. Well, fluck... there goes gas up again, just in time for my move back east.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping that we just go ahead and bust their ass and get this gas war situation done with. I hope it doesn't hit too hard for you up there.

      Delete
  3. Dan is correct, Iran will never honor any deal. Kind of the reason I was against this action in the first place. I believe the only negotiation tactic that would work would be parking lot...

    Tom762

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had mixed feelings, at first. But there's more here, I believe, that is not being explained, nor is it likely to be. Trump was pushed to the final, and only, rational conclusion: degrade or destroy their missile delivery system. I think, the Iranian regime had at least one, or two nuclear weapons, and were on the verge of using them. One on Israel and one, or more on Europe.
      They are that insane. These animals want armageddon, at any cost. And I pray, I am wrong.
      Bear in Indy

      Delete
    2. Tom, you're correct. Their holy book of hate and perversion dictates that they continually strive to convert, enslave, tax, or kill the rest of the world. They will honor NO peace deal.

      Delete
    3. Bear, I wouldn't give up on praying but you are absolutely correct. And yes, they are barbarically, murderously insane.

      Delete

Calling Time Out

  Bad night and bad morning with breathing issues. Probably see you guys/gals tomorrow. Y'all have a great day. Karl.