1967 International Harvester 1200B Travelette Pickup 4x4
392ci V8 - 4-Speed Manual
An engine bay so big, you can sit in it while you work.👍-lg
Yes sir ... OR, an engine bay so big you have room to put much more engine.
where did they hide the transfer case shifter ?
Not really hidden. The photos just didn't emphasize it. I added a few photos.
329? Are you sure that wasn't a 392?--Tennessee Budd
Thank you T. Budd. Correction made. I don't know if I copied and pasted it that way or if I transcribed it wrong. Anyway, I appreciate your discerning eyes.
I'd love to have that manly truck to pull my trailer! Only thing I would do is add A/C and a bitching stereo.
Also power steering...
All three of those additions would definitely make that an even more righteous ride.
An engine bay so big, you can sit in it while you work.👍
ReplyDelete-lg
Yes sir ... OR, an engine bay so big you have room to put much more engine.
Deletewhere did they hide the transfer case shifter ?
ReplyDeleteNot really hidden. The photos just didn't emphasize it. I added a few photos.
Delete329? Are you sure that wasn't a 392?
ReplyDelete--Tennessee Budd
Thank you T. Budd. Correction made. I don't know if I copied and pasted it that way or if I transcribed it wrong. Anyway, I appreciate your discerning eyes.
DeleteI'd love to have that manly truck to pull my trailer! Only thing I would do is add A/C and a bitching stereo.
ReplyDeleteAlso power steering...
DeleteAll three of those additions would definitely make that an even more righteous ride.
Delete