Wednesday, July 1, 2026

Mark Levin And Hans von Spakovsky Discuss SCOTUS Birthright Citizenship Decision

The Most Appalling Supreme Court Opinion In Recent Memory


Hans von Spakovsky calls in and explains that Roberts' opinion was appalling and a complete rewrite of American history, particularly regarding the 14th Amendment. He notes that Justices Alito and Thomas eviscerated it in separate dissents, highlighting that Roberts' historical account was inaccurate. He criticized Roberts' selective and distorting use of sources like Thomas Paine and Frederick Douglass, pointing out Thomas's observation that Douglass viewed Black Americans as citizens due to their equal allegiance to the U.S., unlike illegal aliens who owe allegiance to their native countries.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySI2XQT2QUk

2 comments:

  1. It's all part of the plan. You think these recent supreme court verdicts weren't meant to pacify us and now the real purpose and agenda is now being brought to fruition and a rewrite of history.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not scared for myself ... I'm old and worn out and I'll be gone soon but I'm terrified for the conservative youth and parents in this country that obviously don't see or either don't take seriously the threats of communism and islam that are barreling down on this country like never before. It brings tears to my eyes what we're witnessing because this country is the last hope for humanity and we're watching the flame get slowly snuffed out.

      Delete

Political Memes/Cartoons - 8.15.2026