Glass of milk? Udderly ridiculous.
What a line of bull.-lg
I have a beef with this kind of humor.
We got us a bunch of wannabe comedians don't we.
Yeah, but we work cheap.-lg
I was gonna make another snarky comment, but I figured I'd just butcher it and decided against it.
Good, because cheap is all I can afford.And they keep on comin'.
That's because some of us appreciate humor any humor and we get it here.
And I truly appreciate you guys for coming to visit and comment. Thanks.
After ruminating on it overnight, I figured I'd plop down another one just because I cud.
Who's got the biggest balls of them all. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WwJ6OVSwkM&list=RD4WwJ6OVSwkM&start_radio=1
Glass of milk? Udderly ridiculous.
ReplyDeleteWhat a line of bull.
ReplyDelete-lg
I have a beef with this kind of humor.
ReplyDeleteWe got us a bunch of wannabe comedians don't we.
DeleteYeah, but we work cheap.
Delete-lg
I was gonna make another snarky comment, but I figured I'd just butcher it and decided against it.
DeleteGood, because cheap is all I can afford.
DeleteAnd they keep on comin'.
That's because some of us appreciate humor any humor and we get it here.
ReplyDeleteAnd I truly appreciate you guys for coming to visit and comment. Thanks.
DeleteAfter ruminating on it overnight, I figured I'd plop down another one just because I cud.
Delete