Thursday, July 9, 2026

Mark Levin Delivers Incredible CUFI Speech

Mark Levin delivered an incredible speech at CUFI (Christians United For Israel) this weekend, calling out the ‘woke Reich’ and our Islamist enemies who want to indoctrinate our youth, saying he’s going to lead a movement against all of it, that they’ve awakened a sleeping giant.


It really is excellent and you can watch the full speech below:



https://therightscoop.com/watch-mark-levin-delivers-incredible-speech-puts-americas-enemies-on-notice-including-the-woke-reich/

5 comments:

  1. The MIGA wing of the Republican Party. I'm more of an America first kind of guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. But only a shallow minded person would think that you can't put America First and admire our allies, especially our best, longest ally. And then there is all that biblical stuff about God and Israel.

      Delete
    2. You lost me when you started talking about biblical stuff about God and Israel. If we are going to justify our actions with biblical stuff then we are not any better than Iran. They just use a different holly book to justify their actions.
      Not interested in living in a theocracy

      Delete
    3. Wasn't hard to lose you ... says more about you than what you wanted to reveal. I didn't try to baptize you, just speaking my mind and the truth.
      Good news, me speaking about God on this blog doesn't make the US a theocracy.
      And if you can't tell the difference between the God of the Bible and the pedophile Moohammed, you are right, you need to stay far away from religious discussions.
      You have a minute mind.

      Delete
    4. Anon 8:35AM
      Point Of Reference: Christians don't use a "holly book", we adhere to the Holy Bible.
      I'm not sure but I believe the "holly book" is only referenced during Christmas and I'm pretty sure the sand people don't observe that particular holiday.

      Delete

GIF Dump - 8.23.2026