Wednesday, July 8, 2026

Political Memes/Cartoons - 7.8.2026 - 2




 

Shit ... if anything, he's getting more arrogant by the day.

There is NO doubt in my mind that Kelly is a traitor.



I don't know if that is an actual Trump quote but I seriously doubt that Trump is fooled by these barbaric cultists who hate America with everything in their hearts and minds.

2 comments:

  1. Trump's direct quote: "I find them to be much more reasonable. I actually think they’re smarter"... "I find these people to be much more rational than the people that are no longer with us"

    Of course, as is always the case with Trump, you can also find later quotes stating the exact opposite. It is almost like the guy is not consistent at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trump is as consistent as he needs to be. When you get to his position, I'll consider whether you're perfect with your words, but not until then.
      Trump loves his games. TDS might be slipping its ugly head up in your mind.

      Delete

Statement From Mitch McConnell