The Platner story just keeps on giving. His dnc replacement is a dude named Ashley and looks like MeatLoaf in a dress!-lg
As far as I know, Troy Jackson is probably going to be Platner's replacement. If you're referring to Ashley Brasfield, she is a Daily Caller reporter who is a conservative BABE.
Okay, okay ... Ashley Webb. I just found a photo of him. I see exactly what you mean. Apologies. Meat Loaf in a dress, yeah, I see it.
That's ok. You made me go back and sure I wasn't talking shit (like I've been known to do).-lg
made sure...-lg
I made a post about 'Ashley' and gave you some credit, lg.
I know he breathes to serve his liberal base but every once in a while he can't help but to interject a little common sense. https://x.c...
The Platner story just keeps on giving. His dnc replacement is a dude named Ashley and looks like MeatLoaf in a dress!
ReplyDelete-lg
As far as I know, Troy Jackson is probably going to be Platner's replacement.
DeleteIf you're referring to Ashley Brasfield, she is a Daily Caller reporter who is a conservative BABE.
Okay, okay ... Ashley Webb. I just found a photo of him. I see exactly what you mean. Apologies. Meat Loaf in a dress, yeah, I see it.
DeleteThat's ok. You made me go back and sure I wasn't talking shit (like I've been known to do).
Delete-lg
made sure...
Delete-lg
I made a post about 'Ashley' and gave you some credit, lg.
Delete