Friday, July 31, 2026

Trump Touts A Historic Gaza Disarmament Agreement

I truly hope that Trump knows better than to think this agreement has ANY CHANCE of actually holding. Islam doesn't give a shit about any agreements with infidels. To them, it is honorable to lie to the unbelievers. They will use this to build up their weapons and men, just like they ALWAYS have done and they will break the agreement at some time in the future and innocent people will die.



Mladenov is the Gaza Board Of Peace Chairman

4 comments:

  1. An agreement that includes Trump, Netanyahu and Hamas. This sounds like a race to see who reneges first!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, just because Hamas, IRGC, and the Houthis are the ones who have violated the ceasefire 50 times out of the last 50 is no indication that they will do it again ... you fucking biased bitch.
      I'm gonna put you in the running for 'Most Asinine Comment Of The Day' but I've already had a few that are in serious contention.
      Good Luck.

      Delete
  2. I wonder what Trump thinks he can accomplish with this pseudoagreement. If he actually thinks Hamas etc.will honor ANY agreement he is stupider than we thought. Surely he has something planned based on their inherent duplicity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think he thinks anything different than what he's already said about them not being trustworthy and not keeping their word.
      And you make yourself look seriously low IQ stupid for calling him stupid. You may not agree with him, but he's much smarter than you. He's just straightforward sometimes, coy sometimes, and slick other times. I DO NOT think of him as stupid in any way.
      I'm sure he's expecting and planning on them to break their word yet again but at least he appears to be trying to give peace a chance, not matter how unlikely.

      Delete

Political Memes/Cartoons - 9.14.2026