Is there a mens and womens category? Are there weight divisions (for competitors)? Are there carnivore and vegan classifications? Are there time limits?
Are there awards for size, weight, artistic value?
Can I get a rule book?
1959 Saturday Evening Post Cover ~ Norman Rockwell ~ Jury Room / The Holdout I just saw this and liked it. The 'holdout' has been ar...
Distance and accuracy.
ReplyDeleteOf course. I missed those.
DeleteRosie O'Donuts is the Joey Chestnutt of this competition.
ReplyDeleteCaliber of the weapon does matter ...
DeleteWho wants to be a judge of this contest? You? I have dealt with enough shit in my life and still dealing with my own.
ReplyDeleteWhen I first saw it, I thought that might be part of the reason you're taking some time off ... contestant or judge?
DeleteCederq cornered the toilet paper concession stand for the event. Each roll comes with a side of brown gravy.
DeleteI KNEW Cederq was involved in this cluster*ck. That's why he took off several days.
Delete