First one: snake or eel?
I believe it has to be a sea snake, like a banded krait or something like that. There are several banded sea snakes but I've never seen a banded eel. Just my opinion from having living near the ocean in my youth, crabbing during the summer.
I thought it was one of the sea snakes, what with that paddle-shaped tail.
Her flawed 'situational awareness' doomed her. Helmet isn't going to help with road rash. Evolutionary looting. SWEET wheelie sk...
First one: snake or eel?
ReplyDeleteI believe it has to be a sea snake, like a banded krait or something like that. There are several banded sea snakes but I've never seen a banded eel.
DeleteJust my opinion from having living near the ocean in my youth, crabbing during the summer.
I thought it was one of the sea snakes, what with that paddle-shaped tail.
Delete