Dude lived a lie, fueled by wokism, and since he was black, the elites ate that up. Once he was exposed as a fraud and a liar, what he did to himself was our fault? Not this kid! I am fucking sick and tired of being called out for people who have no business sharing my air doing this shit! If a grown ass man cannot live with himself because of the life he created, I have nothing to do with that. Call me whatever you want, but it is what it is, bullshit!
My exact opinion also, Tom. When he got caught for his own crimes, he didn't want to take his medicine so he took the chickenshit way out, he did that, nobody else.
Dude lived a lie, fueled by wokism, and since he was black, the elites ate that up. Once he was exposed as a fraud and a liar, what he did to himself was our fault? Not this kid! I am fucking sick and tired of being called out for people who have no business sharing my air doing this shit! If a grown ass man cannot live with himself because of the life he created, I have nothing to do with that. Call me whatever you want, but it is what it is, bullshit!
ReplyDeleteTom762
My exact opinion also, Tom.
DeleteWhen he got caught for his own crimes, he didn't want to take his medicine so he took the chickenshit way out, he did that, nobody else.
What Tom762 and KS said exactly.
Delete