Hey, you might want to close that do ... never mind.
He's lucky he didn't hit his head on that outcropping and get knocked unconscious.
SeƱor, sometimes it ees zee bull who wins.-lg
And it doesn't bother me one little bit when they do because I have always thought "bullfighting" was cruelty to animals. I'm not a PETA freak by no means, but torturing an animal like that is just for sick minds.
Someone sprayed a little too much WD-40 on that motorcycle engine
I was thinking the same thing. He might want to find a different sponsor.
https://x.com/RNCResearch/status/2084728461923320147
SeƱor, sometimes it ees zee bull who wins.
ReplyDelete-lg
And it doesn't bother me one little bit when they do because I have always thought "bullfighting" was cruelty to animals. I'm not a PETA freak by no means, but torturing an animal like that is just for sick minds.
DeleteSomeone sprayed a little too much WD-40 on that motorcycle engine
ReplyDelete
DeleteI was thinking the same thing.
He might want to find a different sponsor.