Saturday, August 22, 2026

Indycar Freedom 250 Grand Prix

Pre-race coverage begins at 11:30 AM. ET, Aug. 23rd, on FOX, with the race slated to begin at 1 PM ET.


I’m not an IndyCar fan but I do catch one once in a while depending on the track they’re racing at. Some are better than others. 

I have gotten back into the habit of watching the NASCAR Cup Series again. They lost me for a few years after the Booger Wallace “Noosegate” FBI extravaganza.



3 comments:

  1. Would be surprised if the race cars drive any faster than traffic in D.C. usually does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was a good race for a brand ne street course event. IMO, those races are always kinda weird, just because it's where normal traffic happens. I'd like to see it happen again and become a recurring event. Good racing, cool backdrop. I had my doubts, but I'm all in for the 2nd running.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't watch many Indy events but I watched the entire race just because of the 'significance' of racing in Washington for the 250th birthday. I enjoyed the race and was very happy that an American ... a Floridian, no less, won the race. All in all, I really enjoyed it.

      Delete

Political Memes/Cartoons - 10.6.2026

I think this cartoon was supposed to piss me off at Trump ... I got a good laugh.