I know I'm going to be terribly disappointed, but I think that the least of his punishment should be a repeat of something like the Nuremberg or Auschwitz trials. Life in prison would actually be a disappointment, I'd volunteer to be the hangman at his execution. We weren't in a declared war when he committed his crimes but we were in a war with him and his CCP cronies.
Just don't know what to say about this little runt that hasn't been said. It a sad situation.
ReplyDeleteI know I'm going to be terribly disappointed, but I think that the least of his punishment should be a repeat of something like the Nuremberg or Auschwitz trials. Life in prison would actually be a disappointment, I'd volunteer to be the hangman at his execution. We weren't in a declared war when he committed his crimes but we were in a war with him and his CCP cronies.
DeleteYou used an "R" instead of the appropriate "C." 😎
ReplyDeleteYou are correct B.C.
Delete