I have to be careful because Im not ANONYMOUS, but ANY MOUSE, and had posted one of my comments when you went "OFF THE AIR". If I caused that, there are no words big enough for my apology.. Now, about the above story, if Ketanji Brown Jackson STILL can't tell who is a woman, THIS IS WHAT SHE IS BEING PAID FOR!!!! She is in the highest court in the country THAT MAKES DECISIONS! If she can't handle the job, I have a girl scout troop in the neighborhood---anyone in that group can do her job.
Anymouse, I doubt you had anything to do with that. There were no warnings or notices or anything. Some woketard just decided to take me out. You have nothing to apologize for. Jackson is nothing more than an excellent example of a DEI hire and we all know that's what she was. Any Republicans that voted for her should be carried out back and whooped like we were when we were young.
I have to be careful because Im not ANONYMOUS, but ANY MOUSE, and had posted one of my comments when you went "OFF THE AIR". If I caused that, there are no words big enough for my apology.. Now, about the above story, if Ketanji Brown Jackson STILL can't tell who is a woman, THIS IS WHAT SHE IS BEING PAID FOR!!!! She is in the highest court in the country THAT MAKES DECISIONS! If she can't handle the job, I have a girl scout troop in the neighborhood---anyone in that group can do her job.
ReplyDeleteAnymouse, I doubt you had anything to do with that. There were no warnings or notices or anything. Some woketard just decided to take me out. You have nothing to apologize for.
DeleteJackson is nothing more than an excellent example of a DEI hire and we all know that's what she was. Any Republicans that voted for her should be carried out back and whooped like we were when we were young.
In case you missed it, KBJ is Paul Ryan's sister in law. Not only a diversity hire, but a nepotism hire too!
ReplyDeleteTom762
I did NOT know that, Tom. Thanks.
Delete