Thursday, August 6, 2026

Political Memes/Cartoons - 8.6.2026

Dip Shits of America

Dumbass Shit-for-brains of America





Viva la revolución!


6 comments:

  1. If science is settled , why are we paying for more research?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Real science is never 'settled'.

      Delete
    2. Are we really this backwards in our thought that we are asking why we need more science?
      This is what devolution looks like.

      Delete
    3. No one here is saying that. The meme I posted is pure sarcasm, in case you didn't get that.
      I'm positive that Wayne was being sarcastic.
      You're just wrong in your assumption.

      Delete
  2. Donald Trump has issued a serious threat that if he doesn't get what he wants... he will be forced to issue an even more serious threat. It works just as well. Maybe even better.

    If they don't give me what I want I will bomb their bridges, water treatment, Kahrg island, end their civilization, shut down the straight and yet here we are issuing more serious threats...
    Threats are not a strategy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trump is doing exactly what he needs to do to try and balance the art of war against the art of negotiation.
      "STRAIT"
      Oh yeah, your TDS is showing.

      Delete

This Is A Sure Case Of Jury Nullification, ...

also referred to as conscientious acquittal, juror veto, or jury pardon This case is hilarious ... almost 20,000 alibis.