Friday, September 11, 2026

9/11 ... 25 years


And NO MATTER how much you hate Islam and the barbaric muslims that perpetuate their unholy filth, YOU DON'T HATE THEM ENOUGH!



We're always saying "Never Forget" ... when it seems to me that New York has already not only forgotten, but they've been subjugated.

10 comments:

  1. Look up Sir John Glubb's "The Fate of Empires and Search for Survival". New York and other large immigrant cities haven't really had the American culture for decades.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do that, Unferth. Although I don't do as much reading as I used to. I'll put it on my list. Thanks.

      Delete
    2. It's pretty short. Memory says about 5 pages.

      Delete
    3. I can do that. It just moved up in the list.

      Delete
    4. It will mean more if you understand who Glubb was before you read it.

      Delete
    5. Thanks, Bear Claw. I'll do some research first.

      Delete
  2. Our leadership has no doubt forgotten. Some of our biggest allies these days are actual sharia law states. Saudi Arabia (home of most 9/11 attackers) and Qatar (long recognized as a terrorism sponsor)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our leadership stupidly thinks you can make deals with Satan, the king of lies.

      Delete
  3. Goatfucker Mamdani and AOC were photographed yukking it up during the reading of names.

    The only good communist is a dead communist.

    Tom762

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that and it PISSED ME OFF.

      "The only good communist is a dead communist."

      AMEN

      Delete

9/11 And My New Informed Opinion On 'Jumpers'

(One of the most devastating things I remember from 9/11 was when I saw the first body fall from the smoke and fire to their deaths. It abso...