Friday, September 11, 2026

Political Memes/Cartoons - 9.11.2026


Talarico is using his "loose-leaf" version of the Blasphemers Bible.


The CBC has been totally compromised.


1959 Saturday Evening Post Cover ~ Norman Rockwell ~ The Holdout

Not political, just funny.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, Talarico is walking back his more extreme comments, very convenient timing. If you actually watch him speak, it's like watching a snake carefully choose his words. I don't know how anyone can look at him and not see it. I mean, I'm not always the best judge of people and several times I've been burned for trusting someone, but when my spider-senses tingle like I'm touching a 220 volt wire, I tend to take heed. And my spider-senses tingle every time he opens his mouth. He looks like a youth minister that's a little too much into hanging out with the kids. IYKYK.

    That's not to say I trust Paxton either, it's always a case of picking the lesser evil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, Don, about picking the lesser of two evils. But anyone with a IQ over 40 can tell that even though Paxton is NOT the candidate we would hope for Texas ... he's not the candidate that Texas should dread, as is Talafreako.
      Talafreako has changed his conversations and stories with and about God so many times that you need to be a bookmaker to keep up. And the worst thing about it is ... nothing that he says stands up to the Word of God.
      In my opinion, that spider-sense tingling you're getting is like catching flak. You're right over the target.

      Delete
  2. Talarico as all of us will face judgment one day.

    ReplyDelete

9/11 And My New Informed Opinion On 'Jumpers'

(One of the most devastating things I remember from 9/11 was when I saw the first body fall from the smoke and fire to their deaths. It abso...