Sunday, September 6, 2026

Political Memes/Cartoons - 9.6.2026








6 comments:

  1. Totally agree with the last two. Thanks Karl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One man can make a difference. God bless him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, God bless him.
      Hopefully the next jury won't be under the influence of woketardism that seems to have grabbed feminists by the throat.

      Delete
  3. Afternoon Karl,
    A couple things: My cobbler didn't brown like I hoped, bit damn if it wasn't tasty, so thanks again for the recipe.
    I also read an article last week about monoclonal antibodies as a promising treatment for copd/emphysema where regular treatments don't get the wanted results. Something to maybe ask your doctor.
    -lg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about the browning, lg.. But, every oven is different, maybe you could turn on the broiler for the last few minutes. I am glad that it passed the taste test.
      Thanks for the treatment idea, I will make a note and bring it up with my doctor for sure. Thanks again.

      Delete

WARNING: It Hurt Me To Watch This. Graphic Stupidity / Pain

She probably had facial injuries including maybe some missing teeth. Abdominal bruising and abrasions, and possible hip or pelvis fractures....