I'll be back later.
Thoughts and prayers are with you good sir.
Thank YOU, Toot.
Good morning, Karl! Prayers out to you!
Just got home a hour or so ago. Fell out on the couch for a nap as soon as I could get hooked up to my home air.Thank you for the prayers, Marcus ... It means a lot.
Add my prayers to the list.
Thank you, Judy. I'm thankful.
Good luck young man. I have a lung biopsy friday.Prayers for you and your wife.
Thank you Gerald.I have you on my prayer list and my wife and I will be praying for a perfect biopsy.
Good luck Karl!Tom762
Thank you, Tom.
So, did the doc set a date? You know, make sure your bill is paid in full.
Thoughts and prayers are with you good sir.
ReplyDeleteThank YOU, Toot.
DeleteGood morning, Karl!
ReplyDeletePrayers out to you!
Just got home a hour or so ago. Fell out on the couch for a nap as soon as I could get hooked up to my home air.
DeleteThank you for the prayers, Marcus ... It means a lot.
Add my prayers to the list.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Judy. I'm thankful.
DeleteGood luck young man.
ReplyDeleteI have a lung biopsy friday.
Prayers for you and your wife.
Thank you Gerald.
DeleteI have you on my prayer list and my wife and I will be praying for a perfect biopsy.
Good luck Karl!
ReplyDeleteTom762
Thank you, Tom.
DeleteSo, did the doc set a date? You know, make sure your bill is paid in full.
ReplyDelete